11 June 2008

the intro

Well after a sunny visit to California I have returned to overcast & cold Portland re-inspired depsite the miserable summer. I ate many burritos and pastries, sat in the sun, and had a memorable and surreal weekend with friends in Los Angeles.
And now I'm back in the kitchen, looking for special orders & creating new stuff!

I currently have: Chocolate Chip Cookies with Almond Paste,
Vegan Trail Mix Cookies,
Blueberry Muffins, and
Trail Mix Muffins
at Blend Coffeehouse at 2710 N. Killingsworth at Greenly in North Portland.
Fresh stuff gets delivered every Monday, Wednesday, and Saturday.

Morgan of Dovetail Bakery and I plan to be at Last Thursday on Alberta this month, so I update on that also.

I would love to make things for your next party or special event. Most stuff is available vegan and feel free to contact me with special requests!

5 comments:

Gail said...

Are you planning to include photos of your baked goodies?

Anouk Bakery - Lauren said...

yes of course!

Michael said...

I know a good food photographer that could shot them for you.

Anouk Bakery - Lauren said...

great when you coming up? Or should I come there?
That would actually be really fun huh

jaha said...

i am so loving my anouk cookie dough! it is so satisfying to pull out some dough and bake a fresh cookie, throw some vanilla haagen daaz on top and voila! the best ice cream sandwich i ever ate!

keep it comin lauren dear! if i can't have sun at least i can have your treats!
xoxo