01 October 2008

many heures later....

I have no idea at which time this occured but at some ungodly hour of the night that exists in the middle of the sky far above everything, my aunt carolyn and father michael snuck into economy coach and whispered, " come on, come on hurry, there's a seat next to us. grab your bag!" To which I resonably responded, "Are you guys drunk?"
So we quickly snuck me into business class where I compleletely reclined my seat into a bed and watched horribly unfunny movies and some funny ones and slept for what I am sure was an hour. It was blissful and extravagent. We spent a few hours in Germany at the airport, and now I am exhausted in a beautiful Parisian apartment trying to convince myself that I should change my clothes even though they are starting to feel like the most comfortable and stylish thing I have ever worn. But three day in a row....in Paris? I don't know. I have already had wine and the homeowners have my favorite soap. Needless to say it is wonderful.
I have already had a deer in the headlights french moment, but I am hoping that once I am rested my courage will come back and all that qubecbecois and Wej's spanishfrench will come back to me...

1 comment:

jaha said...

yay! i am so glad you made it safe and are already in adventure mode! rest up dear friend, and keep the posts comin!