09 October 2008

My moment to myself...

I pantomimed and broken frenched myself through buying sore throat medicine from the pharmacie in our little village. There was pointing to my throat and fake coughing involved.

I gestured and broken french myself through mailing 2 letters and buying stamps at the post. She thought I wanted to buy American stamps from her, so we obviously had a hard time.

And I found this woman, deceased, at the tiny cemetery in town. She looked like an amazing woman....

The cemetery was incredible and old. It actually felt like the most peace I had felt in weeks. No one to have messy french with, no one to bicker with. Just me "excuse-moi" ing myself through the headstones.

Oh man the bell in town just rang! It's 1 am....bonsoir!
miss you all and send me emails. I am home and friend-sick!

No comments: